- “#DisruptTexts: An Introduction,” English Journal
- “In Dialogue: Policy – Essay by the DisruptTexts Collective,” Research in the Teaching of English Journal
- #DisruptTexts Classroom Educator Guides, Penguin Random House
- “A Learning Guide for The Antiracist Baby,” Penguin Random House
- “Racial Equity and Justice: A Primer for Thoughtful Conversation” by Dr. Kim Parker and Tricia Ebarvia, Penguin Random House
- “Going Beyond Diverse Collections” by Julia Torres (with Jillian Heise), Follett
- “Disrupting Your Texts: Why Including Diverse Texts is Not Enough,” by Tricia Ebarvia, Literacy Today.
- “Disrupting Texts as Restorative Practice.” by Tricia Ebarvia, The Council Chronicle
- “How Inclusive is Your Literacy Classroom Really?” by Tricia Ebarvia, Heinemann.
- “#BlackLivesMatter: When Real Life and YA Fiction Converge,” by Dr. Kim Parker and Tricia Ebarvia (with Dr. Pauline Schmidt), English Journal.
Visit the About Us page to learn more about each of the co-founders.